Wednesday, December 9, 2015

B*I*G Copper!!!!!!!!!

Typically I make earrings all the time so typically I make earring components when I create with copper. But I had a show coming up and I wanted to break out of my earring pair mode and make some statement focals. I do make focals from time to time but I wanted these to be different, for one thing I put bails on all of them instead of jump ring holes.
Here are the results!

Sea Urchin with Hidden Bail 

Shell

Embellished Feather with Hidden Bail

Sea Urchin with Sea Urchin Bail

Sea Urchin

Ammonite with Ammonite Bail
Most of these are sold but what's left is in my HERE Etsy Shop.

Watch for more of these in the future, I really enjoyed stepping out of the box.


Kristi

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE your big copper, especially the ammonite, which I see is already sold. Beautiful work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I post so rarely I'm not even sure anybody ever reads it. I actually have a couple more Ammonites made I just haven't listed them yet but I will within the next couple of days!

      Delete
  2. These pendants are fabulous, Kristi! No surprise they sold in a heartbeat. I think you've got another hit on your hands!

    ReplyDelete