Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today is the day!! Shop Update

Lots of new Copper components and I've re-listed a bunch of old favorites.
As I was drafting up the new stuff I decided I should look through my existing inventory and I found a bunch of pieces that I made and never re-listed. So I decided this was a good time to do that.

'Kristi Bowman Design Shop Update'

Here are some of the newest pieces just listed in my shop.


Handmade Copper Swirling Ser...
$12

Hand made Copper Ammonite Cr...
$15

Handmade Copper Embelished A...
$12

Handmade Copper Big Hole Dis...
$12

Hand made Copper Feather Rev...
$15

Handmade Copper Sea Urchin T...
$12

Handmade Copper Gingham Smal...
$12

Handmade Copper Pinwheel Big...
$12

Handmade Copper Ammonite Tex...
$12

Handmade Copper Delicate Flo...
$10

Copper Aztec Sun Square Diam...
$12

Hand made Copper Ammonite Re...
$15

Handmade Copper Oak Leaf pai...
$15

Copper Arrowhead Original Te...
$20

Handmade Copper Stained Glas...
$12

Handmade Large Copper Flower...
$15

Kristi

1 comment: