Monday, September 30, 2013

Naked Polymer Clay

Today is the last full day I get to play in my studio before the
NW Bead Society Bazaar this coming weekend.

Yesterday I worked mostly on Polymer Clay and here they are in their naked unfinished state.

Drops in lost of colors and textures

They will look so different once they are painted or stained or whatever I end up doing with them today.
No matter what I'll be getting my hands dirty!

Beads!
 I used a different technique on these beads, a little less Wonky and more consistent.
Can't wait to see them finished!


Headpins


Focals
 I love the black ammonite!


Large Drops
I hope you can join me for the show and see what all these pieces look like when I finish them.



NW Bead Society Bead Bazaar
October 5 & 6
Comcast Arena
2000 Hewitt Ave, Everett WA

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. They may be naked but they are AMAZING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be there in spirit. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Kristi, I wish I was up in WA so I could come to this weekend's event. Have a great time and best wishes on your sales.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see what these look like before you finish them up. They are stunning as-is but the finished product just really pops! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Kelsy
    http://looseendscraftblog.com

    ReplyDelete