Sunday, July 7, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Reveal 12, weeks 25&26

This week I have to very different pair of earrings to reveal!

Copper Cocoons

The first pair feature gorgeous Lampwork beads by Andrea Guarino-Slemmons
and Copper Ammonite Cocoons made by me.


Crusty Flower Earrings

My second pair are much more cutsie and feminine.
Starting with wonderful crusty flower glass beads by HavanaBeads,
and I believe the adorable dotted beads are by Golem Studio
They are actually somewhat out of my normal style but I love them anyway!

Checkout all the links to the other reveals below and enjoy!!

Kristi

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings!! I love the art beads you use, and of course everything goes well with your copper components!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love your Copper Ammonite Cocoons and the second pair look very tactile and such a fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and texture pairings, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you said, Great minds..., and all that! These are both gorgeous, as always. Love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pairs are wonderful. Those crusty flower beads are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on the second pair are so pretty. Its one of my favorite combos.
    ~Kelsy
    http://looseendscraftblog.com

    ReplyDelete