Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Heart Macro


This is the tulip I used in macro a few weeks ago when it was just starting to open.
Now they open every day and close at night, they've been going for several weeks!


Here they are all in a little group!


Rhodie bud just about to pop!! I can't wait!


The one Rhododendron that is almost fully open in the entire yard!


And of course the girls were out with me taking pictures
 and I always have to take pictures of them too, gorgeous Ginger above!


Adorable little Shasta!


And another of Ginger!

Kristi


studio waterstone

11 comments:

  1. Your dogs are adorable and your pictures are just gorgeous. I love the rhodie blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of tulips lasting so long or seen any like that. Beautiful, as are the next set. The dogs are just cute as can be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful rhode...and your dogs..always so cute.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi,
    Beautiful flowers and puppies!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorabel pictures of the girls! Love the pics of the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! I have NO flowers in my yard....only shrubs, and I miss the colors! However, your pups are sweetie pies, so they are my favorite pics on your post today.....I am biased!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are beautiful and the rhodie is such a pretty variety. The dogs seem to be enjoying the spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your puppies are adorable! Beautiful flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful color and detail on the open rhodadendron! and of course the dogs are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog for the jewelry, but the Doxies melt my heart,too. (My little redhead is taking up my side of the bed as I write =)

    ReplyDelete